Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sewing Themed Pocket Letter Swap

Hello friends and crafters.  Have you gotten involved with the Pocket Letter Pal craze yet?   I think it's a wonderful new way to have a pen pal.  This is from a Pocket Page Swap over at Creating the Crafty Life.  The theme for May was Sewing and this is what I sent my partner.
This is a custom box I created to house the Tim Holtz Dress Form mini die.  The sewing machine is a blinged up CottageCutz die.  The rose is spellbinders and the lace doily is Prima.
This is a wallet that holds tubes of glitter, beads, and sequins.  The tutorial can be found at Bona's Youtube Channel here at LiveLoveScrap.
This is how it opens to the inside-isn't that cute.  How could you not want to make and send one of these, right!
The box I made to house my pocket letter.  Yes, I know, I know-it's supposed to go in a #10 envelope, but I made mine thick.  It was my first one by the way!!!!  I used Kaisercraft paper for this project.
Last but not least the pocket letter.  It was so much fun to make.  Really hard to photograph these things though-- you get a reflection from the plastic.  I love making them.  I just make another one with a Mason Jar theme that I will share soon.  I am on to another swap with a Paris Tea Party theme.  That will be so much fun.  Until next time, Happy Crafting.  See you soon!

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow that is a gorgeous project you have made Carol
Gr Karin

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

This is the first I've heard of this! WOW and of course your's are amazing!!! Who is having another one???
warmly,
deb

craftieodmae said...

WOW!! Absolutely Gorgeous!!