Tuesday, December 9, 2014

CottageCutz Ornament, Nativity Card

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  Oh what fun it is create with CottageCutz tonight.  Don't you just love the new Christmas release.  It's Carol here today.  My creation is using the beautiful Cottage Cutz Ornament, Nativity.
My background is a card from last years $1 bin at Michaels.  I think I only paid like 10cents for the pack at the after Christmas Clearance.  Again, I have used burlap.  I have used a lot of burlap this year.  Not only is it very popular, but I have been working all year on Wedding things and it still out on my table.  I love the texture.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I appreciate the visit.  Happy Crafting and see you soon!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautifully done. Love that die cut image too!

Donna Ellis said...

lovely and peaceful, Carol! xo

Marisa Job said...

Just beautiful!! Love all the layers! Hugs!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Burlap is a great touch on your card, Carol. It reminds me of the no-doubt-rough cloth the baby Jesus was swaddled in. Beautiful!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

lovely
bibiana

Benzi said...

Such a beautiful nativity, Carol. I love your burlap and the card is just gorgeous.
I know you are so busy with the wedding and you will need a long rest when it is over....maybe a cruise? -:)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just stopping in to say how much I love this beautiful project! The die is gorgeous and love the burlap and the big flower! I hope the wedding goes well and I bet you are making gorgeous table favors for it too. Have a Blessed Christmas!