Thursday, September 19, 2013

Homemade Christmas Gift Set-Gift Tag

Greetings everyone.  Today I want to share with you a tag I created for CottageCutz with the new Homemade Christmas Gift Set.  There is so much you can do with this set.  I have even more ideas on how to use this set that I will be sharing with you. 
Isn't this Merry Christmas Sentiment just precious!  I used some pretty lace and seam binding to decorate my tag along with some machine stitching and the Winter Frost Border that was painted with Rock Candy Crackle paint and sprinkled with glitter.
Here is a poinsettia made from the die in the Homemade Christmas Gift set.  The flower is layered three times, and sprinkled with glitter.  So fun to make this flower.  The Elegant Flurry Snowflake was also used on this tag.  It was placed under the poinsettia.  It so pretty and lacy you will want to use it on all your projects.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I really appreciate your visit.  I have so much to share with you.  In the next couple weeks I will have lots of post with projects.  I am putting the finishing touches on a swap item.  Happy Crafting friends!!!  Here are the dies I used:




11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOW!! This is beyond gorgeous!!!

Darlene said...

OH SO PRETTY Carol! Just gorgeous in your choice of color and design! Your work ALWAYS inspires me! Thanks for sharing! Have a fun day!
HUGS from OHIO!

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a gorgeous christmas tag Carol.
thanks you for all your beautiful comments.

greetings akrin

wannabcre8tive said...

Your tag is so beautiful.

Benzi said...

Wow! That winter frost border is a beauty and you've made it and the poinsettia sparkle like crazy. LOVE it all!!!

Marisa said...

I don't think I'd want to give that tag away LOL! Gorgeous work on it!!

Nan G said...

What a stunningly gorgeous winter tag! Love the colors and sparkle. The dies are fab!

Sherri said...

Just gorgeous! All that frosty color & glitter make me think of snow! Love the poinsettia!

Donna Ellis said...

Carol, I need to ask you how those little ribbon rosettes were created. Did you make them? So tiny, and BEAUTIFULLY shaped with the pearl bud in the center. Gorgeous tag with such frostily beautiful elements like the glitter and snowflakes. Gorgeous! hugs, de

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful Carol!!! Love the sparkles and colors on this!! beautiful!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

nwilliams6 said...

Now this is a beautiful tag! I love all the white and the pretty die cut and the 42,000 other details. This is a tag that someone would save FOREVER! So pretty! Amazing work! Lovely in every way. Hugz to you my friend!